Thursday, December 05, 2013

Advice on Sewing

A bad photo, I know. I snapped it at a fabric store while waiting in line. I know, I know - it's dated, it's sexist blah, blah, blah-de-blah. BUT, in my experience, it really does make a difference to have niggling household matters taken care of before I dig into a creative project.

AND, when I am able to feel ready for the day (showered, presentable, teeths brushed), it's easier to lose myself in a project. Perhaps this is just my general paranoid over-preparedness and desire to be organized. Maybe another person would have their creative juices quashed irrevocably if they had to brush their hair first. I don't know. But I do like this advice. Except for the French chalk idea. That really isn't necessary unless your creative outlet is rock climbing.

No comments: