Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Can't Touch This

I nearly caused a car wreck the first time I saw this stop sign alteration:


I know folks get all riled up with graffiti, but when your town is full of unexpected, thoughtful and often hilarious artistic expressions, well, I have a hard time being civic-minded. However, it's all about where it's done. If you put your self-expression on a civic building, historic house or other such "canvas", then your artistic merit is lost on me.

Oh, and in case you forgot the words:

Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so follow back
Let 'em know that you're too much
And this is a group (uh) U can't touch

No comments: